lunes, 21 de marzo de 2016

Teaching Science in a creative way!

Hi everyone!

It´s been a long time since I have written in the blog. I have been quite busy studying with one of sons. Yes, I have said studying! He is 14 and he is a disaster!!! Now you can ask me anything about Biology, Spanish Language...


My life goes on as usual, involving myself as much as possible. At work, I am beginning to settle down and see some improvements  on the part of my pupils. It´s been hard word, because everything is new for me and it takes me a long time to prepare each unit because  I try to use all kinds of resources so that the pupils understand the contents of each unit. 

I use mind maps and teach them how to make them cause I think it is a good tool  for learning. I use go conqr. It is amazing, how easy it is for them to make mind maps and how much they love making them.



I also give them a summary of the unit,  so they know  exactly what they have to study. 

They do oral presentations of the topic and they prepare lots of materials such as posters, displays, power point presentations. It is amazing how much they are improving!!
I record them with my mobile phone and then we watch their presentations. They love it!



And last but not least,  we make a lapbook of each unit. They love arts and crafts and me too.  The two best ones receive a prize, so everybody does its best.







Do you like it? Are you teachers too? If so, what do you do with your students? please tell me.

Kala and Chas!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario